The ministry of International Commission depends upon partners who will join with us in sharing their earthly treasure for Kingdom work.
There are several easy giving options.
Maximize your charitable deduction and deliver immediate benefits to IC.
- Online Gift
- Check or Money Order
- Mail your gift to 260 Continental Drive, Lewisville, TX 75067
- Monthly Bank Draft
- Gift is amount and date specified. IC automatically processes your gift and mails you a receipt.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
- The IRS allows you one of its most significant tax breaks for gifts of appreciated securities. Here’s information on how to transfer these assets to IC.
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Make a substantial gift to IC through a transfer of residential, commercial, or undeveloped real estate.
- Gifts of Business Interests
- Give IC an interest in a closely-held or family business.
- Gifts of Partnership Interests
- Support IC by transferring interest in a real estate or oil-and-gas partnership.
- Gifts of Personal Property
- Donate books, artwork or equipment and secure an income tax deduction.
GIFTS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH US
- Charitable Bargain Sale
- This part-gift/part-sale transaction gives you a charitable deduction plus cash to purchase other property.
- Charitable Gift Annuities – Immediate
- Receive a fixed payout and significant tax benefits.
- Charitable Gift Annuities – Deferred
- Build retirement earnings by deferring the onset of annuity payments. (recommended for younger donors)
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Freeze the taxable value of your appreciating assets: use them to make gifts today, then pass them to family later.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
- An individually managed trust that reduces income and capital gains taxes and pays stable, predictable income.
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Meet multiple goals with this most-flexible life-income gift.
- Retained Life Estates
- Give IC your house and continue to live there rent-free.
If you are considering any of these options, please call our office 214-488-2555 and ask for the development staff. It will be their joy to provide you information.